DISCOVER THE POSSIBILITIES WITH LIGHTING AUTOMATION
Lighting Automation has increased over the past few years to assist with energy efficiency. Lighting sensors and full automation system are a great way to provide cost saving and assist to comply with part J6 of BCA2103 – Artificial lighting and power.
Ardour Electrical have been associated with several full lighting automation systems using Dynalite technology, as well as many other projects using standalone sensors to control lighting and HVAC systems.
10 BENEFITS OF LIGHTING AUTOMATION
- Eliminate the need for light switches
- Control all the lights with the touch of a button
- Control your lights from your smartphone or tablet
- Integrate security and CCTV systems with lighting control
- Program your lights using dimming to save energy and create scenes within rooms
- Dimming extends the life of your bulbs
- For security program your lights to turn on when you are not home
- More control over setting the mood of a room
- Integrate your lights with your home automation system
- Occupancy sensor will automatically shut the lights off when a room is vacant